We currently have a position for a skilled powder coater to operate on a new Gema plant within our busy paint shop in Haverhill, Suffolk.
Good powder coating background is essential, previous use of Gema plant would be good along with the knowledge of automation although this is not essential.
The type of person we seek must have a positive can-do attitude and be able to work under pressure, use their initiative, have an approachable personality and be an enthusiastic team player.
Our diverse customer base means the work is very varied, from shopfitting equipment to office desking, including prototype work and production batches, therefore being able to work under pressure, switch tasks and work under your own initiative is an essential ability.
Core Working Hours
Mon-Thursday 8-5 pm
Friday 7-2pm + overtime
Holidays 20 days + statutory bank holidays. Holiday allowance increases 1 day per year with each year of service (max 25 days)
• Salary (hourly rate depends on the level of experience)
• The overtime rate of time and a half applies after qualifying hours
• Quarterly profit-related bonus scheme
• Personal pension plans with company contributions
• Health cash plan for you and your family
• Life cover ins (Death in Service)
• Opportunities to expand skillset
To apply email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com